IESR has eight collaborative Master's programs partnered with seven overseas universities to provide students with opportunities to study abroad.
• University of Wisconsin-Madison (M.S. in Economics)
• Northwestern University (M.S. in Learning & Organizational Change)
• Chinese University of Hong Kong (M.S. in Economics)
• Texas A&M University (M.S. in Financial Econometrics and M.S. in Financial Economics)
• Singapore Management University (M.S. in Financial Economics, M.S. in Applied Economics, Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Science in Accounting with Data and Analytics)
• The City University of New York (M.S. in Real Estate)
• University of Arizona (M.S. in Economics)
Every semester IESR organizes a preparatory course in economics (twice a year) to help the students fully prepare for the Master’s program. The courses taught include Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics, and Microeconomics.
For more information, please refer to the Chinese webpage: