The institute follows the training models of top universities in USA and it engages in preparing our students to be capable to enter international top universities to take further study. IESR takes highly importance to each student. Each student will have one mentor, which encourages the interactions between students and mentors. As you embark on your research journey we will encourage you to take an international perspective on your research and we will provide ample resources for you to support your research.
About the MA Program
IESR offers a Master of Economics full time program, extending from 2-3 years. The IESR Master of Labor Economics Program provides you with the knowledge and skills to prepare you for a further PhD study in economics.
Undergraduate Students by recommendation in Mainland China
1. Application Period: 10th August 2016—12th September 2016.
The application process for the winter term 2017/18 has started! You can submit your application via the online application portal:
2. The Application Status is available online at 12th September 2016.
3. Date of admission reexamination will release on the website of IESR.
Documents that need to prepare
1. Application form downloaded from the application system (1);
2. Transcript (1);
3. Certificate of CET-6 or CET-4 (original and copy);
4. Student Identity Card (original and copy);
5. Recommendation Letters (2).
6. Works and Papers (optional)